Paper planner people are very particular… picky even.
We want a planner that works the way we do. So I’ve given you choices.
- 9 Cover Designs
- Undated 7.5” x 9.5” Spiral Bound
- 3 different Weekly layouts
- an open design
- or a more traditional schedule design
- or pop over to the next listing to see the 4 page weekly spread
One TRIMESTER (4 months – 17 weeks) at a time
A word about Trimesters. Our world runs on Quarters. But I’ve found that me and my clients’ lives work in a circular way – September feels like a new start – September – December is a Trimester. Then, after the holidays, we begin again: January – April a second Trimester; May – August is a final Trimester. So, we’ve revamped our calendars to fit our lives!
Each planner has:
- 100 Numbered pages
- ANNUAL SO, DO IT! MATRIX for planning out your year
- BLANK (dotted) PAGES for Mapping out your year
- TRIMESTER CALENDAR with weeks that begin on a Monday, designed with NO GAPS between months. This allows you to focus on the Trimester as a whole.
- WEEKLY ACTION MATRIX facing the Trimester Calendar. This allows you to plan out your action items and then plug them into your schedule.
- Every WEEK is a 2 page spread with space to take notes.
- You choose the Weekly Spread design that works best for you.
- Weeks are numbered and correspond to Trimester Calendar
- A MAKE SH!T HAPPEN section of dotted pages to take notes, make lists, mind map or do whatever you want.
- Finally, the last page is the IMPORTANT STUFF INDEX. Use this to create an index of where you’ve written down the things you want to refer to later…
Printed in the USA by a Woman Owned Company for a Woman Owned Company