Paper planner people are very particular… picky even.
We want a planner that works the way we do. So I’ve given you choices.
- Undated 7.5” x 9.5” Spiral Bound
- an open layout design
One TRIMESTER* (17 weeks-4 months) at a time
A word about Trimesters. The business world may run on Quarters. I’m a woman and my clients are women, and over the years I’ve found that our lives seem to revolve in a more circular way:
• September feels like a new start – September – December is a Trimester.
• Then, after the holidays, we begin again: January – April a second Trimester;
• May – August. We, along with our families re-adjust schedules for summer. A final Trimester
So, I’ve revamped our calendars to fit our lives!
Each planner has:
- Numbered pages
- ANNUAL SO, DO IT! MATRIX for planning out your year
- BLANK (dotted) PAGES for Mapping out your year
- TRIMESTER CALENDAR with weeks that begin on a Monday, designed with NO GAPS between months. This allows you to focus on the Trimester as a whole.
- WEEKLY ACTION MATRIX facing the Trimester Calendar. This allows you to plan out your action items and then plug them into your schedule.
- Every WEEK is a 2 page spread with space to take notes.
- Weeks are numbered and correspond to Trimester Calendar
- A MAKE SH!T HAPPEN section of dotted pages to take notes, make lists, mind map or do whatever you want.
- Finally, the last page is the IMPORTANT STUFF INDEX. Use this to create an index of where you’ve written down the things you want to refer to later…
Printed in the USA for a Woman Owned Company (me!) by a Woman Owned Company (Vervanté)